Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tiny Goodies for Blythe Dolls

I just completed another Craftster swap. My partner loves Blythe dolls, and has several, so one thing I wanted to make for her was accessories for her girls. I made them a box of letters, a clock that reverses to a picture frame, and a tiny terrarium under glass:

Here's the box all tied up with a little tag (those Blythes are so organized!), and the back of the clock, showing the frame: 

And just because I was so happy about the way it turned out, a closeup of the terrarium. The butterfly was a brass charm that I painted with fingernail polish and a little black acrylic paint. I then bent the wings to make it look a little more real.

I'm pretty sure I'll be making more accessories for Blythe in the future! I don't own a Blythe, but it might be a fun addition to my Etsy shop.

Here's a photo of Bonnie, enjoying her new goods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...