Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Batty Boo Blocks

More little trick or treaters! I had my sweet hubby cut some 2" by 4" pieces of wood for me, and I painted and collaged these "Batty Boo Blocks". This is my favorite Halloween craft I've done this year, but I'm certain there will be more to come.

I used some gorgeous orange paper by BoBunny, plus some chipboard bat wings and some images of kids from Alpha Stamps collage sheets. Because the bat wings are thick, the kids are raised up a bit from the background block. Here they are as individuals. 

Marta, the little witch:

Franklin, the wizard:

 Reagan, the poisoner (she scares me a little):

And Michael, the masked:
Trick or treat!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...