Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Terribly Important Swap Stuff

I just participated in the Terribly Important SOB swap on Craftster.org recently. Everyone that participated was highly important indeed! Here's what I sent to my partner. First, a #1 keychain, put together with some Tim Holtz products and charms:

A tiny shrine with her favorite title, "The Ultimate Winner":

And lastly, a little toy.

It also contains her moniker, "The Ultimate Winner", but it's really designed to be a photo holder. My partner is pregnant with her first child, a son, and I thought this would be cute in a baby's room. Here it is with one of my old photos as an example:
 
I've made a few new toys since last time I posted. Once I get them all photographed, I'll be putting most, if not all, of them in my Etsy shop. I've had a nice vacation from Etsy, but my craft room is starting to get crowded!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...