Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Tin of the Month Club, February

Here's the second in my Tin of the Month Club series. In case you missed January, I found a great set of 12 tiny tins, and each month, I'll be altering one to celebrate that month.

Ah, February! Seems like a Valentine's theme is in order. For this tin, I used red glitter around some cute scrapbook paper with hearts. The words "kiss me" were cut out of an old dictionary, and the happy couple came from a collage sheet. I trimmed the outside with tiny red pom poms, and a heart and cupid charm, all found at Alpha Stamps. So romantic!

And here, with the tin from January:

See you next month with March's tin!

3 comments:

  1. I like those - I an Alpha Stamper and will have to see about this. Do you put a magnet on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't put a magnet on them, but I may. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to display them. I'll probably wait until they're all done to decide.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...