Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Talking Heads


I just got back today from Stamford, CT, where I spent 4 exciting days going to "art camp" with Art Is...You. Every day there were tons of classes to choose from. I'll have to report in on what all I made, but for now, I want to post my favorite thing, this "Talking Head", from a class by Doreen Kassel. When I saw her work, I knew I had to take this class. I'm not very experienced with working with polymer clay, but I learned lots of great new techniques, and I'm really pleased with how my Talking Head turned out. Lookie!

This little gal (I named her "Precious") stands about 6" tall. But the cool thing about Talking Heads is that the body and heads are separate, so you can change them up at will.

Some times,  Precious is just a little piggy.

We had such a blast this year at art camp. I am exhausted. 😄

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...